Sunday, June 27, 2010

You Are AMAZING!






Oh, Sunday night.  The night before Monday morning.  I dread Monday's.  They are busy, hectic and long. I am not a Monday person.  I am not a morning person. But instead of whining about something has happens once a week for as long I can remember, I decided to try to think positively.
So I created some little reminders of how utterly amazing I am.  This isn't just my opinion of myself.  It's God's.  God told me so.  After reflecting on my misery and talking to God about it , God told me loud and clear, "You are amazing in my sight. I made you and gave you your talents.  Your work is my work."   So I added a little whimsy on that theme.  The pieces say things like, "Spread your wings", "100% Authentic" and "Well behaved women rarely make history".  I also included some little prayers and quotes.  I personalized the middle one with a childhood photo of myself.  Instead of framing them, I put them on clip boards and hung them on the walls with those velcro removable  picture hangers.  The clip boards are nice because I can change the pictures anytime I want. 

So here's to Mondays.  I go to bed early tonight so I can wake up refreshed. I put on my happiest smile, say a prayer and embrace Monday.  And the next thing I know, it's over and it was better than I though possible.


God Bless y'all on Monday.  And remember - You are AMAZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment