Monday, July 16, 2012

Best Massage Therapist in Denver

I just came back from a most marvelous massage.  I normally go every two weeks, to satisfy the painful yearnings of my chronic myofacial pain.  But with summer and travel I did not get to go two weeks ago, so it has now been a month.  I want to tell you that Avi Penhollow who owns Divinity Massage is the best massage therapist I have ever been to.  Not only in Denver, but in the whole United States.  I have been to lots of therapists in Denver and many at spas while traveling, but Avi is by far the best.  He seems to have a sixth sense as to what your body needs and where you are hurting.  His touch can be very intense when working out a trigger point or very gentle around delicate areas like feet and scalp. 

Since it has been a month, and my shoulders, neck and head were screaming, he calmed all those areas down and then worked on my back which he found very tightly contracted, even though there wasn't much pain there. When he finished, I felt so much better immediately.  And I felt better all over, I could walk straighter, breathe easier, and relax my muscles. Avi has such a healing intent when he works with you.  I certainly won't let 2 weeks pass without a massage again.   It keeps me functioning.  You can find Avi at www.divinitymassage.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment