Monday, July 5, 2010


Here is the cover of my soon to be San Diego travel journal.   The idea came from the August issue of Scrapbooks Etc. magazine.  There are even wonderful journal cards to download at www.scrapbooksetc.com/362.
I plan to use several of them.  I made mine a little smaller than 5x7 in. so that it will be easy to carry.  I used to bring all my memorabilia home and then hope to scrap it. (I have boxes of stuff). I hope doing it this way, in the moment, I will journal during the trip and take pictures, then right when I get home, print the pix and put them right in the book.  I have about 10 two sided pages and room for photos so far.  I can't decide how many pages to include - I figure 2 sides for each day.  I will get binding placed before I go.  I can always add embellishments when I get home. I will show you  the completed project when I get back in mid-July.  As for this week, I still have packing to do etc.

Hope you had a day off and that you did as you pleased with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment